1. Scholarships :
The following students have been granted scholarships by the foundation:
1 Sarita Shrestha Universal College Preparatory School Baluwatar, Kathmandu
2 Sijan Shrestha Universal College Preparatory School Baluwatar, Kathmandu
3 Anjina Pandey Universal College Preparatory School Baluwatar, Kathmandu
4 Puja Devkota Trinity School Dillibazar, Kathmandu
5 Deepak B.K Parvat
6 Babita Tamang Fikal Higher Sec. School Ilam
7 Sujata Burlakoti Surya Boarding School Khadbari, Sankhuwasabha
8 Puja Ghimire Oxford Higher Sec. School Nayabazar, Kathmandu
9 Alisha Shrestha Surya Boarding School Khadbari, Sankhuwasabha
10 Madhav Basnet Surya Boarding School Khadbari, Sankhhuwasabha
2. Organizing of Inter Manaram Library Essay and Poetry Competition :
On the occasion of the foundation’s anniversary, an essay and poetry competition was organized among the students from the schools with Manaram Libraries, out of which the following students were given prizes for their works that stood first, second and third:
First: Ms. Puja Baraili, Shree Ram Uchcha Madhyamik Vidhyalaya, Muga-1, Dhankuta
Second: Ms. Buddhi Maya Karki, Shree Shanti Udaya Uchcha Madhyamik Vidhyalaya, Bharatpokhari – 7, Kaski
Third: Mr. , Shree Bhairav Madhyamik Vidhyalaya, Rainas Mohoriyakot-3, Lamjung
First: Ms. Sabina Rai, Shree Triyuga Uchcha Madhyamik Vidhyalaya, Chaighat, Udaypur
Second: Ms. Deepa Paudel, Shree Shanti Udaya Uchcha Madhyamik Vidhyalaya, Bharatpokhari- 7, Kaski
Third: Ms. Bhawana Khanal, Shree Birendra Uchcha Madhyamik Vidhyalaya, Chandragadhi, Jhapa
Librarians employed in Manaram Libraries were given a 3-days’ training on school library management for personal well rounded growth of the librarians.
• In the month of Poush 2069, Chairman Lion Ram Bahadur Shrestha made a financial contribution for the amount of Rs. 5,55,555 to the Lion Sarvodaya Senior Citizens Home in Lamjung district after observing the location.
• 100 schools with Manaram Libraries were granted a sum of Rs. 90,000 as a fixed deposit each and Rs. 35,000 each for purchase of books.
• 20 schools with Manaram Libraries established in the first and second phase were provided with 20 desktop computers and 15 schools were provided with sports goods as contribution.
• In the month of Ashwin 2071, a sum of Rs. 16,67,213 was provided as financial assistance to the National Kidney Treatment Centre for water filtration system (RO Machine).
• LIfetime members of the foundation showed unity by implementing the “donate a rupee a day” for “Kidney Campaign” and donating a lump sum of Rs. 5,000 to the National Kidney Treatment Centre.
• An amount of Rs. 50,000 was handed over for the successful organization for the football match that took place on the 13th of Ashwin, 2071 in Sankhuwasabha district’s Manobhanjyang via Advance Club.
• In the month of Ashwin 2071, an amount of Rs 6,00,000 was handed over for the distribution of tube well to the residents in Rautahat district via the Rautahat Development Guthi.
• In the month of Falgun, 2071, a projecter, screen and sports goods were handed over to Bhanu Bhakta Uchcha Ma. Vi. In Mangalbare, Ilam.
Po. Box: 669